Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Loveletter #1

My beloved André.

Sitting here on my desk at Jaden Social, thinking about you all the time.
I miss you. Miss my copywriter, my partner, my soulmate.
Miss the one who means the world to me.
16501,159 km air-distance separate us. 
10 hours time difference.
Two different languanges.
Other nationalities.
A climate you would hate.
A lot of surfer dudes, playboy chicks and the biggest hipster folks I've ever seen.
But there's one thing you sould always keep in my mind:


"...it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hach du...da werde ich ja ganz verlegen.
    Das Klima wäre wirklich nix für mich, aber für dich würde ich mich sogar auf ein Surfbrett schwingen und in der Sonne braun werden...also naja...sagen wir ich lasse die Klamotten an okay...langärmlige Klamotten...und das mit dem surfen...naja ich könnte ja mit einem Tretboot ein wenig herumfahren oder eine schöne Sandburg bauen...obwohl...naja vielleicht treffen wir uns einfach in einer Bar?

    AntwortenLöschen